Application pending but please inquire with back up offers in case the application falls apart.
6443 N Rockwell St. New construction. All new finishes. Delivery and move in available March 15th, 2018. Beautiful 3 bedroom 1 bath 1350 SF duplex-down unit. All new kitchen, all new bathroom, all new walls and floors. Central A/C, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and microhood. Common coin-op laundry in the building. Tenant pays heat, gas, electric and cable. We accept cash, checks, housing vouchers, money orders Quick Pay and Zelle. Sorry no credit cards accepted.
- Non-refundable application fee of $40 for credit, eviction and criminal checks, every adult must apply
- Proof of income and work references
- Good credit with minimum credit score of 620 (co-signers with solid credit and financials can be considered)
- Clean eviction record
- No Security deposit
- Non refundable move-in fee $600 + 1st months rent to move in.
- Additional pet rent of $25 per month and $100 pet move in fee.
- 1 dog or 2 cats maximum. 70 lbs pet weight limit. No aggressive breeds please.
If interested in viewing please reply with: times of the day and the week you are available to view/tour the unit (please list several options so we can make it work).
No Security deposit - Non refundable move-in fee $600 + 1st months rent to move in. - Additional pet rent of $25 per month and $100 pet move in fee. - 1 dog or 2 cats maximum. 70 lbs pet weight limit. No aggressive breeds please.
At $1,575, this listing is priced $95 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in West Rogers Park.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.