Tall Firs Building Co is proud to offer this lovely second-floor studio unit in a fully renovated historic St. Johns 9-plex. This stunning studio was lovingly restored by our professional Design/Build company (www.tallfirspdx.com) with new hardwood floors, 100% brand new kitchen with stainless appliances and a large bathroom featuring hex-tile floors and a subway tile shower.
Other features include:
- On-site laundry room
- Keypad entry to all exterior doors
- Covered bike storage area
- Ample storage in unit
- Quiet residential neighborhood
- New energy efficient double pane windows
- New plumbing, electrical, insulation and heating
- Only 6 blocks to New Seasons Market
- Mckenna park one block away
- 1/2 mile to University of Portland
- Bike Score 89, Walk Score 61
- Easy on-street parking
Unit available May 26th with 12 month lease. Call (541) 221-1984 or email to set up viewing.
$35 application fee per adult
$100/mo utility fee for water, sewer, garbage and electric
Applicants will be reviewed on a first-come, first serve basis subject to background check. This is an Equal Housing Opportunity.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.