LOVELY Corner House in Merced Height with Ocean View
Come see this Bright & airy corner home located in a safe and quiet neighborhood with plenty of parking in the streets.
CONVENIENT location: About 10 minute Walk to SFSU and a short ride to CCSF. Public transportation within one block. Near restaurants & shopping mall
About the house:
* Full private remodeled bathroom
* L-shaped living room, spacious kitchen with built-in breakfast table and refrigerator, oven included
* Beautiful ocean views from the living room, kitchen, & one of the bedrooms
* On-site laundry
* Nicely landscaped back & side yard
* Wall to wall carpet
* All utility bills are equally split
* Available: August
* No smoking, no pets and no party
* 1-year lease. Move in cost 1st month rent + $3500 deposit
If interested, please bring credit report and references.
Please email with questions or make appointment to view property.
Year Built: 1972
At $3,000, this listing is priced $750 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Merced Heights.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.