Interior has two bedrooms, and two bathrooms, which have both been completely renovated. The unit also includes a private patio. Property has been completely repainted and is ready for you!
In order to setup a showing, please reply to this post with answers to the following questions. This ensures that viewings are with qualified applicants.
1) Why are you moving?
2) When do you plan on moving in?
3) What is your monthly income and length of employment?
4) Will you have the security deposit and first months rent available upon move in?
5) How many people will be living in the unit?
6) Will you be able to provide references from your employer and former landlord?
7) We preform a credit, eviction and criminal background check on all applicants. What is your credit and would anything come back negative on the eviction/background check?
8) Have you ever been evicted?
9) Do you have any pets?
10) Any questions for me?
Laundry: In Unit
No Utilities included in rent
Minimum Credit Score of 600 No more than 4 occupants. 1 cat allowed ($150 fee per pet) NO EXCEPTIONS Income Requirements- 3 x monthly rent w/ 6 month job history Must pass criminal background & Eviction Screening. Tenant pays all utilities.
At $1,095, this listing is priced $186 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in South Tacoma.
Students who live in at 6409 S Mullen Street #B attend the following Tacoma School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Manitou Park Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Gray Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Mt Tahoma High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.