Address: 6405 Francis Ave SE, Auburn, WA 98092
Quick Feature List:
Garage(s): 2 Car Garage
Square Ft: Approx 1500
Heating: Gas -Forced Air
Floor(s): Linoleum/Laminate Wood/Carpet
Fenced Back Yard: Fenced on side of house
Security System: Active
Animals: No Pets
Lease Term: 1 Year
Web Site: www.nrbproperties.net
Application Fee: $36.00 per applicant 18 or older
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm
Office Phone: 253.537.6500
Beautiful 3 Bedroom Home
- All White Appliances
- Plenty of Cabinetry
- Kitchen Island w/Storage Space
- Large Window offering Natural Lighting
- Hanging light fixture
- Back door access to side yard
- Large Open Room
- High Ceilings
- Fireplace - Gas
- Front Yard Access
- Access to Staircase
- Large Master Bedroom w/Walk-In Closet
- Master Bedroom w/4 Piece Vanity
- All bathrooms nicely updated
- Washer and Dryer
- Shelving located above Washer and Dryer
2 Car Garage
- Fenced on side of house
- Beautifully Landscaped
- Plenty of Shrubbery
- Great Curb Appeal
- Covered Porch
- Gated Community
- Beautiful neighborhood
- Schools/Shopping/Gas Station's Nearby
- Tenants are responsible for all landscaping.
- Tenants are required to have renters insurance.
- NRB's Rental Qualifications are posted on our website (www.nrbproperties.net).
- All Fees are due prior to moving in - No split payments.
- This property is governed by an HOA. Tenants are required to follow all Rules and Regulations.
If you have any questions regarding the home please reach out to us! We are happy to assist in any way possible. We are available directly at 253.537.6500 or we can answer any questions via email @ Angel[at]nrbproperties[dot]net
NRB Property Management, LLC
PO Box 624, Spanaway WA 98387
Office: 253.537.6500 Fax: 253.537.6505
All Information Provided is Deemed Reliable But is not Guaranteed. Lot Sizes and Square Footage Are Estimates.
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Spaces: 2
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,750, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced similarly to the average 3 bedroom home in Auburn.
Students who live in this rental at 6405 Francis Avenue SE attend the following Auburn School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Lakeland Hills Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mt Baker Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Auburn Riverside High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.