This charming 1 bedroom, 1 bath, newly renovated apartment in a 2-unit building built in 1915, is nestled in a great neighborhood on a beautiful and quiet street in the middle of the City. Located in Eureka Valley/Upper Castro, it's perfect for a professional who wants a city experience with a neighborhood feel. There is unrestricted and easy street parking.
Fully furnished, this apartment offers an equipped kitchen, living room, Pergo floors, and lots of windows with some City view, a shared washer/dryer, front garden, backyard and limited basement storage. All utilities are included in the rent including Wi-Fi Internet access, 2 cable TVs (one HDTV) and local phone service. At the end of the block is Kite Hill, for those who like to enjoy the outdoors or take in magnificent views of the City.
This 5 room apartment has all the amenities required to make your San Francisco stay enjoyable.
- Living Room: Wood floors, large couch, desk, large TV and wonderful windows allow an abundance of natural light. They also afford beautiful views of a large park and parts of the city.
- Kitchen: Fully equipped including gas range, refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven and coffee maker.
- Bedroom with attached bathroom: Full size bed, flat screen TV, large closet, attached bathroom with tub/shower combination
- Entry: Perfect location to welcome guest or to park your bike.
- Garden: Back patio with BBQ, outdoor furniture and washer and dryer.
This adorable home is just up the hill from the vibrant Castro neighborhood. It is an easy walk to all of the shops, cafes and restaurants in the Castro. You can also take in a movie at the renowned Castro Theater (grab a schedule because they change the film every couple of days). You are on a quiet tree-lined street which provides peace and quiet after a long day of working or sightseeing, but minutes from everything. The Castro MUNI station along with multiple bus lines are a short walk away to take you to other corners of the city.
- Abundant street parking
- Free laundry
- All utilities included (water, trash, gas, electricity, basic cable, WiFi)
A perfect apartment while your home is being remodeled, long term vacationers, or if you you're here on a short term job assignment.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.