Available for move-in between no and July 1st! Only First Month's Rent and 1/2 Month's Broker's Fee for well-qualified applicants! (No Security Deposit or Last Month's Rent)
Beautiful and Open 2 Bedroom/1 Bath on the 60-70 block of Brighton Ave in Allston' Packard's Corner neighborhood. Exciting location with numerous restaurants, bars, music venues, and close proximity to Downtown Boston.
This listing features hardwood flooring throughout, updated kitchen with modern cabinets, spacious and sunny living room, one large bedroom, one medium sized bedroom, modern fully tiled bathroom, and ample closet space. Rent includes heat and hot water, laundry on site.
- Professionally Managed
- Exciting neighborhood walking distance to all of Allston's best attractions
- Free on-street parking with and without a residential sticker
- Off-street parking available for rent $175/Month
- Rent includes heat and hot water
- Laundry facilities on site
- 4-minute walk to the B Line at Packard's Corner Station
- 2-3 minute walk to the 57, 57A, and 66 Bus Lines
- 5-minute walk to the 51 Bus Line
- 8-minute walk to the 501 and 503 Bus Lines
B-Line (Green) - Packard's Corner (0.15 miles)
57 Bus - Brighton Ave. & Chester Ave. (0.03 miles)
66 Bus - Harvard Ave & Commonwealth Ave (0.2 miles)
64 Bus - Cambridge St & N Harvard St (0.35 miles)
501 Bus - Cambridge St & N Harvard St (0.35 miles)
Heating included in rent
Hot water included in rent
Water included in rent
Rent includes Heat and Hot/Cold Water!
At $2,450, this home is priced $160 more than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Allston.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.