Single family Home - Newly renovated including kitchen & bathroom. Nice bathroom with over-sized tub. Large master bedroom along with 2 other bedrooms on the 2nd floor.
** RENT ASSISTANCE ACCEPTED **
View Today! Copy this link to your browser to schedule a showing at your convenience.
PETS WELCOME - Breed Restrictions Apply
Additional Pet Deposit = $250
Additional Pet Rent = $25 per month/pet (maximum 2).
Come see it today . . .. you won't want to miss out on this opportunity!
OTHER RESIDENT RESPONSIBILITIES: Resident responsible for gas/electric services as well as sewer/water/trash removal. Also responsible for lawn/yard care/maintenance and snow/ice removal.
** RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS **
1) Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rental amount. ($1750)
2) No evictions filed against you within the past 5 years - regardless of outcome.
** APPLICATION INFO **
1) ALL persons over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit are required to complete a rental application - NO EXCEPTIONS
2) $20 non-refundable processing fee for EACH adult applicant - cash NOT accepted.
3) EACH applicant must provide proof of income (last 2 check stubs, etc.), proof of identity (photo copy of driver's license or state issued ID) and a copy of your social security card.
A qualified application includes verification of income, credit history, previous Landlord references, satisfactory credit report and nationwide background screening.
Based on the screening results, the Landlord reserves the right to increase the Security Deposit, and/or require a qualified co-signer(s) as a condition of the lease.
~ NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND FEES PAID IN FULL. ~
Copy this link to your browser to schedule a showing at your convenience.
Students who live in this rental at 629 W Hadley Street attend the following Milwaukee School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Robert M. Lafollette School
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Milwaukee African American Immersion High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.