About the unit:
- Dark brown Hardwood floors throughout living area.
- 2 Bedrooms, including 1 Master with private bathroom
- 2 secured, garaged, individual parking spots
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- Granite counter tops and breakfast bar in kitchen area
- Stainless steel modern appliances: stove top oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, and microwave
- Washer and Dryer are in the unit
- Large Balcony that is covered, great for grilling and entertaining guests year round.
About the building:
- Private condominiums.
- One of the few Modern buildings in the area, with an impressive entrance
- Rooftop with patio seating, grilling, and gorgeous views of the city skyline and water
- Bike friendly: indoor secured bike room and outdoor bike rack.
- Secured garage parking with plenty of room for extra storage.
- Very safe and super convenient
- Tons of restaurants and activities (Check out over 60 restaurants)
- 94 Walk Score
- Three blocks to Safeway and other groceries
- Five blocks to Seattle Center (IMAX, Key Arena, Community activities, Theaters, Space Needle)
- Three Parks within a few blocks: Kerry, Kinnear, and Olympic Sculpture Park
- Bus stop in front for D and 32. Also a couple blocks from 1 2 8 13 29 994
- Microsoft Connector Shuttle is four blocks away. Amazon headquarters is about a mile away, very bikeable.
- Conveniently located near Offices for Doctors, PT, Dentists, laundry cleaners, credit union, bank, and much more!
- $2,500 per month for 12 months.
- First month and security deposit of one month, due at signing
- $250 move in fee
- Must have good credit history and proof of a full time job (pay stub)
- Renter's Insurance required on move in
- No Dogs, but Cats Allowed
- Sewage, Gas, Trash, Water all included (lots of places have a hidden charge of $150/month for this!)
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.