About the unit:
- Dark brown Hardwood floors throughout living area.
- 2 Bedrooms, including 1 Master with private bathroom
- 2 secured, garaged, individual parking spots
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- Granite counter tops and breakfast bar in kitchen area
- Stainless steel modern appliances: stove top oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, and microwave
- Washer and Dryer are in the unit
- Large Balcony that is covered, great for grilling and entertaining guests year round.
About the building:
- Private condominiums.
- One of the few Modern buildings in the area, with an impressive entrance
- Rooftop with patio seating, grilling, and gorgeous views of the city skyline and water
- Bike friendly: indoor secured bike room and outdoor bike rack.
- Secured garage parking with plenty of room for extra storage.
- Very safe and super convenient
- Tons of restaurants and activities (Check out over 60 restaurants)
- 94 Walk Score
- Three blocks to Safeway and other groceries
- Five blocks to Seattle Center (IMAX, Key Arena, Community activities, Theaters, Space Needle)
- Three Parks within a few blocks: Kerry, Kinnear, and Olympic Sculpture Park
- Bus stop in front for D and 32. Also a couple blocks from 1 2 8 13 29 994
- Microsoft Connector Shuttle is four blocks away. Amazon headquarters is about a mile away, very bikeable.
- Conveniently located near Offices for Doctors, PT, Dentists, laundry cleaners, credit union, bank, and much more!
- $2,500 per month for 12 months.
- First month and security deposit of one month, due at signing
- $250 move in fee
- Must have good credit history and proof of a full time job (pay stub)
- Renter's Insurance required on move in
- No Dogs, but Cats Allowed
- Sewage, Gas, Trash, Water all included (lots of places have a hidden charge of $150/month for this!)
Students who live in this rental at 4th Avenue W attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
John Hay Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.