About the unit:
- Dark brown Hardwood floors throughout living area.
- 2 Bedrooms, including 1 Master with private bathroom
- 2 secured, garaged, individual parking spots
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- Granite counter tops and breakfast bar in kitchen area
- Stainless steel modern appliances: stove top oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, and microwave
- Washer and Dryer are in the unit
- Large Balcony that is covered, great for grilling and entertaining guests year round.
About the building:
- Private condominiums.
- One of the few Modern buildings in the area, with an impressive entrance
- Rooftop with patio seating, grilling, and gorgeous views of the city skyline and water
- Bike friendly: indoor secured bike room and outdoor bike rack.
- Secured garage parking with plenty of room for extra storage.
- Very safe and super convenient
- Tons of restaurants and activities (Check out over 60 restaurants)
- 94 Walk Score
- Three blocks to Safeway and other groceries
- Five blocks to Seattle Center (IMAX, Key Arena, Community activities, Theaters, Space Needle)
- Three Parks within a few blocks: Kerry, Kinnear, and Olympic Sculpture Park
- Bus stop in front for D and 32. Also a couple blocks from 1 2 8 13 29 994
- Microsoft Connector Shuttle is four blocks away. Amazon headquarters is about a mile away, very bikeable.
- Conveniently located near Offices for Doctors, PT, Dentists, laundry cleaners, credit union, bank, and much more!
- $2,500 per month for 12 months.
- First month and security deposit of one month, due at signing
- $250 move in fee
- Must have good credit history and proof of a full time job (pay stub)
- Renter's Insurance required on move in
- No Dogs, but Cats Allowed
- Sewage, Gas, Trash, Water all included (lots of places have a hidden charge of $150/month for this!)