- Brand-New Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stone Countertops
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- Updated Lighting and Hardware throughout
- Beautifully Updated Bathroom
- 3 Huge Walk-In Closets, 1 Shelved Closet
- Lovely Garden View with abundance of Natural Lighting
- Updated Plumbing
- Updated Electrical Fixtures
- Classic Architecture
- Full Laundry Room
- On-Site Management
The Montecito is located in a convenient Nob Hill neighborhood; close to public transportation, stores, dining, and many famous San Francisco destinations. The building is just a few blocks from Downtown, the Financial District, and San Francisco's famous Union Square. Treat yourself to a higher standard of living. Call (650) 204-7153 today and arrange a time to view this wonderful apartment while it is still available!
Note: Some pictures are of a very similar, but different apartment.
Stainless steel appliances
- Non-Smoking Due at signing: - 1st Month's Rent - Security Deposit = 1.5x Monthly Rent To complete an application, you will require - Photo ID - 2 Recent Paystubs - 2 Recent Bank Statements - $30 Application Fee
Market rate for this listing is $5,000 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $2,695, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.