- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Black Granite Counters
- Hardwood Floors through unit
- Updated Lighting and Hardware through unit
- Beautifully Updated Bathroom
- 2 Huge Walk-In Closets
- Lovely View with abundance of Natural Lighting
- Updated Electrical Fixtures
- Classic Architecture
- Full Laundry Room
- Gated Access
- On-Site Management
The Montecito is located in a convenient Nob Hill neighborhood; close to public transportation, stores, dining, and many famous San Francisco destinations. The building is just a few blocks from Downtown, the Financial District, and San Francisco's famous Union Square. 100 Transit Score & 95 Walk Score.
Treat yourself to a higher standard of living. Call (650) 204-7153 today and arrange a time to view this wonderful apartment while it is still available!
Note: Some pictures are of a very similar, but different apartment.
Stainless steel appliances
- 1 Year Lease- No Pets - No Smoking Items required to apply: - Photo ID - 2 Recent Paystubs - 2 Recent Bank Statements - $30 Application Fee
At $1,995, this listing is priced $339 cheaper than the current market rate for a studio in Downtown.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.