Beautiful townhome 1450sf 2BR/2BA +office Den + 2nd living room (which could also serve as a 3rd bedroom) available in October - $1795 per month. This place always goes very quickly.
Here's some details:
Location: 6177 Spruce Meadows Loop. Under 5 miles from UAA/APU, Alaska Native & Providence Hospitals. Close to the Elmendorf AFB, Alaska Club Gym. The townhome is within walking distance from Campbell Creek Trails.
The townhome is located at the end of the street and backs to woodsy greenbelt. Completely private, where you don't look at the neighbors.
- built in 2002, well kept and maintained
- 2 car garage with shelving and storage place
- upper floor has a kitchen, living room, office den, master bedroom and master bathroom
- lower floor has a family room ( could be used as another bedroom), 2nd bedroom, bathroom, and washer/dryer
- washer and dryer are in the unit
- fenced dog run and a dog door
- backs to private green space
- laminate through both upstairs living room and dining room and downstairs family room.
- safe, established neighborhood
- close to shopping, trails
I am looking for: responsible and clean renters, preferably with good references. Pets upon approval, but may require pet deposit and/or additional rent. It has been our home and we kept very good care of it. We have high expectations that whoever rents this home take good care of it as well.
Rent: $1795/month + utilities other then water and sewer. Refundable deposit equal to one month's rent is required.
Lawn Maintenance is covered, but the snow removal from the driveway is the tenant's responsibility.
Pets upon approval and may require additional deposit.
Term: 1yr + preferred
Availability: October 2017
For more information, please contact 907-227-7748
Students who live in at 6177 Spruce Meadows Loop attend the following Anchorage School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Tudor Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Wendler Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
East High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.