6113 140th Ct NE, Redmond, WA 98052
Spacious sun-filled home in terrific Eastside location, hardwood floors throughout! Elegant Entry foyer with hall closet and high ceiling leads into commodious Living Room with newer carpet/blinds, trey ceiling, lots of natural lighting. Raised Dining Room area with crown moulding and large window overlooks Back Yard with park-like landscape. Kitchen with newly installed wrap-around slab granite counter tops, lots of wooden cabinets, dishwasher/microwave/garbage disposal, and a beautiful Breakfast Nook with sunroof! Family Room with wet bar and gas fireplace. Master Suite with walk-in closet, ensuite 5-piece Master BA with NEW tiled floors, jetted tub, and skylights!
Cul-de-sac location in nice and quiet neighborhood near golf course. Close to Microsoft, downtown Redmond, Kirkland, and access to I-405! Owner pays for landscaping. Award-winning Lake Washington schools!
* 1987, 2,570sqft/2 floors: 3BR+Den/2.5BA/Kitchen/Living Rm/Dining Area/Back Deck & Yard/Attached 2-Car Garage
* See more pictures at:
* Available July 8th, 2015
* No Smokers, No Pets
* Terms: Minimum 12 month's lease, longer leases preferred; 1st Month's Rent plus refundable Security Deposit equaling one month's rent
* Tenant responsible for all utilities (electric/water/sewer/garbage/gas) and landscaping
* References, credit and background checks required; non-refundable application fee: $33.00 per applicant
* 1st Floor: Entry, Living Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Den/Office, Powder Room, Laundry Room
* 2nd Floor: Master Suite, 2BR, 1BA
* Kitchen: Newer slab granite countertop, hardwood floors, breakfast bar, Breakfast Nook with sunroof and light fixture, built-in shelf and desk, appliances include: Oven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Hood Vent, Garbage Disposal
* Living Room/Dining Area: Trey ceiling, divided light double-hung windows, raised Dining Room area with crown moulding and large window overlooking Back Yard
* Master Suite: Carpeted, trey ceiling, built-in lighted vanity, walk-in closet, ensuite 5-piece Master BA (jetted tub, dual sinks, toilet, separate shower stall) with tiled floors
* Family Room: Carpeted, gas fireplace, wet bar (sink/wine rack/mini-fridge), sliding door access to Back Yard/Deck
* House features: Attached 2-Car Garage with extra storage space, plus Driveway; fully-fenced private Back Yard with Deck, benches, outdoor lighting, and attractive park-like landscaping, great for entertaining! Utility Room with Washer/Dryer; Powder Room
* Community/Location highlights: Quiet cul-de-sac location, little street noise, no thoroughfare! Neighboring golf course and other green spaces. Convenient access to I-405, close to Microsoft, Kirkland, and downtown Redmond!
* Lake Washington School District: Twain ES, Rose Hill MS, Lake Washington HS
* Address: 6113 140th Ct NE, Redmond, WA 98052
* Driving Directions: On I-405, Take Exit 18 for NE 85th St, Turn LEFT onto 140th Ave NE; Take 1st RIGHT onto NE 84th St; Take 1st LEFT onto 142nd Ave NE; Take 3rd LEFT onto NE 87th St; Take 2nd RIGHT onto 140th Ct NE, House is on LEFT
* The information above has been given to us by the Owner or sources that we deem reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, but we do not guarantee it. Prospective tenants should carefully verify all information contained above
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.