Spacious 1-Bedroom lower Queen Anne (near South Lake Union) condo.
personal secured PARKING spot and large storage unit (same floor) included in monthly rent.
Available November 10, 2015
Perfect location! Walking distance to Amazon campus, downtown Seattle, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Seattle Center, South Lake Union, Experience Music Project a 24-hour QFC supermarket and many restaurants, cafes and bars.
Email me to schedule a showing
* Huge (12ft x 12ft) personal patio
* Private corner unit
* large (ceiling-height) windows. Good natural light.
* large bath tub, two shower heads
* Jack and Jill bathroom. Access from both hallway and bedroom
* Built-in storage
* Large storage unit (same floor) with floor to ceiling shelves
* Granite counter tops (kitchen and bathroom)
* Open concept kitchen
* Separate dining area
* Energy efficient stainless steal appliances
* Built-in desk and shelving unit perfect for home office
* Pets allowed (separate pet deposit)
* Parking included (1 personal spot)
* Wheel chair access
* Secured property
* High walk score. walkscore.com
* large storage space
* Parking space (in a secured garage)
* Good amount of street parking (un-zoned)
* Easy public transportation On/near bus routes: 3, 4, 8, 5, 16.
* Easy access to I5 and Hwy 99 (Aurora Ave. N.)
* Smoke-free living
This listing is priced above the average 1 bedroom home in East Queen Anne by $37.
This rental at 611 Highland Drive is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.