Spacious 1-Bedroom lower Queen Anne (near South Lake Union) condo.
personal secured PARKING spot and large storage unit (same floor) included in monthly rent.
Available November 10, 2015
Perfect location! Walking distance to Amazon campus, downtown Seattle, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Seattle Center, South Lake Union, Experience Music Project a 24-hour QFC supermarket and many restaurants, cafes and bars.
Email me to schedule a showing
* Huge (12ft x 12ft) personal patio
* Private corner unit
* large (ceiling-height) windows. Good natural light.
* large bath tub, two shower heads
* Jack and Jill bathroom. Access from both hallway and bedroom
* Built-in storage
* Large storage unit (same floor) with floor to ceiling shelves
* Granite counter tops (kitchen and bathroom)
* Open concept kitchen
* Separate dining area
* Energy efficient stainless steal appliances
* Built-in desk and shelving unit perfect for home office
* Pets allowed (separate pet deposit)
* Parking included (1 personal spot)
* Wheel chair access
* Secured property
* High walk score. walkscore.com
* large storage space
* Parking space (in a secured garage)
* Good amount of street parking (un-zoned)
* Easy public transportation On/near bus routes: 3, 4, 8, 5, 16.
* Easy access to I5 and Hwy 99 (Aurora Ave. N.)
* Smoke-free living
Students who live in at 611 Highland Drive attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
John Hay Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.