Customized Merrilee model is like no other! THROUGHOUT. HUGE EAT-IN-KIT W/ LG ISLAND, WALK-IN PANTRY, NEWER SS APPLIANCES AND GRANITE. 2 STRY FAM RM W/ FLR TO CEILING BRICK FP & SLIDERS TO PATIO. SPACIOUS 1ST FLR DEN. FORMAL DINING & LIVING RM. MASTER SUITE W/ SITTING ROOM, LUXORY BATH & HUGE WLK-IN CLOSETS. HUGE PAVER PATIO, PERGOLA, SCREENED PORCH, FINISHED BASEMENT, THEATRE / MOVIE ROOM, IMMACULATE HOME!
* Granite KIT features turret breakfast area, huge pantry, plus granite center island, and breakfast bar.
* Expanded 2-story FR, wired for surround sound, w full wall bookcase, for executive office, and brick Gas / WBFP- perfect for large gatherings.
* Move the party outside to the gorgeous tiered deck, with screened porch, plus a huge shaded & lighted pergola, and fire pit. Great play space f with a half court basketball court, great for keeping an eye on the kids.
* Retreat to the MBR Suite and enjoy a private sitting area, luxury Master Bath w whirlpool tub, and separate private water closet, and dual walk in closets!
* Fully updated finished basement, renovated just last year, lots of storage,with two extra spare bedrooms, one used as a awesome theater room.
* All told this finished basement allows for an extra 1500 sq. ft, totaling a house of 4,700 sq. ft
You deserve it!
1 year lease. Flexible terms. After the first year, tenant has the right to extend the lease another year. They can do this for up to 5 years. If desired, there is also an option to purchase. QUALIFYING: Up to 3 pets allowed 180 lbs max. Flexible on credit history but tenant must have verifiable income. . Lease is through HPA of Illinois, LLC.
At $3,125, this home is priced $384 more than the current market rate for a 4 bedroom home in Algonquin.
Students who live in this rental at Southridge Trail attend the following Cunit School District 300 (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Eastview Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Algonquin Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Dundee-Crown High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.