Amazing 2BR Apartment Few Blocks from the Lake Merritt, All New Kitchen, Must See - Please Contact Chris or Pedram by email or text only
Best Deal by the Lake
Amazing one-of-a-kind apartment with gorgeous finishes
Beautiful modern kitchen with stainless steel refrigerator, gas stove, dish washer and microwave hood
Modern cabinetry and countertops
updated bathroom (shower) with modern touches
Fantastic laminate/tile and carpeted flooring throughout
Centrally located just a few short blocks to the Lake Merritt as well as to Jack London Square.
Across the street from the Chinese Garden Park and Madison Park is a block away
Best of it all, the Lake Merritt BART Station is literary 3 blocks away for a 20 minute commute to downtown SF
TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW
APPLICATION PROCESS (please read):
1) All Applications must be filled out online and Application Fees paid through the LINK BELOW before they can be processed. One Application per person over the age of 18 please.
2) All supporting documents such as pay-stubs, IDs, current and past rental history with phone numbers must be attached to the online application please.
3) All the documents must be submitted before we process an application.
4) Submitting an application would require paying an application fee. This fee won't be refunded whether we run your credit or not since the company we contract with would not issue refunds and the money goes to them and not us. So if you genuinely like the apartment, apply. Please set clear expectations before applying. We don't want your application fees and we encourage people not to randomly apply and pay an application fee that they cannot recover.
5) We are 100% transparent and believe in full disclosures. Every once in a while an error may creep into one of our advertisements even after we proof and re-proof an ad. We in no way intend to make any misrepresentations and attempt to correct any errors as soon as we are notified. Also, we often must rely on the words of a property owner for various items listed in our posts. BEMG won't accept any responsibility if any such errors appear into our advertisements.
All square footage is approximate. At times pictures may be of a similar unit and not necessarily of the unit being advertised.
When in doubt, please ask questions until you are fully satisfied.
6) We look at all applications on a first come, first serve basis based on qualifications. We are an equal opportunity housing provider.
7) Upon being approved, we require a holding deposit (by 1pm of the next business day) which is part of your move-in deposit so that we would hold the apartment for you. At that time, we remove the ad and email you a lease.
8) We structure the lease so that the lease end date is no later than the end of the Summer and they'd be Renewable again for a Year at the termination.
9) Proof of renters insurance will be required.
Thank you for your attention to all of the above.
At $2,250, this home is priced $405 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Chinatown.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.