Immaculate 3 bed, 2 bath home in desirable Woodstock neighborhood. Features:
- Front yard with lots of curb appeal, beautiful bamboo screen offers privacy
- Large picture windows in living room and kitchen nook
- Built in shoe-case in front room
- Clean kitchen with tiled countertop and appliances including dishwasher and electric stove
- Remodeled main bathroom with quite Panasonic vent
- Hardwood floors on main
- Master bedroom and first bedroom on main; master bedroom walks out to a covered patio in the backyard
- Large family room, one bedroom and one bathroom in finished basement
- Washer/dryer in basement
- Attached single car garage with automatic door opener
- Large backyard, huge laurel hedge bush beautifully maintained
- 10x 12 shed in backyard
- Walking distance to park and all the great shops and restaurants in the Woodstock neighborhood
- In Woodstock elementary school district (has Chinese immersion program)
- Short walk to bus lines 19, 71 and 75
- No pets
- Tenants need to present proof of Renter's insurance at Move in
Smoke free. MUST complete application and pass background /credit check. Provide proof of income. Gross monthly income 3 times rent. see details of rental agreement. Owner pays for trash. Tenant pays for electricity, sewer, water and other utilities. No Pets. Only show by appointment.
At $2,095, this listing is priced $304 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Woodstock.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.