Please email with your desired length of stay, how many people are with your party, and if you have a dog please specify the breed.
$1895 for 12+ month stays
$2195 for 6-12 month stays
$2395 for 3-6 month stays
Close-in North Mt. Tabor/Montavilla neighborhood, hotel style and quality. Short term or long term. Everything you need, great location for getting anywhere in town.
This is a duplex that has 2 very separate, private homes, both with private fenced front and back yards.
2 bedroom 1 full bath
* Cable, 2 flat screen TVs (one in master, one in LR), fiber optic internet, cable, garbage, water, included.
* Brand new Stainless Steel appliances, Quartz countertops, Washer, dryer, and dishwasher, and grill, outdoor seating and lights
* Engineered hardwood floors and tile floors comfortable queen beds in bedrooms.
* 2 fenced private yards, one courtyard with patio off the sliding glass door, and lush landscaping. One elongated (also fenced) shared in the front. * Dogs welcome so long as they are friendly with other dogs, people, and are fully trained and vaccinated. Storage shed in yard.
* 1 driveway parking space, then off street parking (safe) for additional cars
* The bus (less than a block); MAX light rail (and nice coffee shop, 8 blocks); grocery (1 block, Fred Meyer), I-84 (east and west entrance 8 blocks away, 5 min to downtown), I-205 (north and south entrance, 25 blocks away)
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Montavilla by $522.
Students who live in this rental at 604 NE 68th Avenue attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Madison High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.