Beautiful 3 Bedroom home with very spacious 1 bedroom apartment (at back of home) with separate bedroom & bath. Must see to appreciate the work done in this apartment. Street parking for the apartment only.
These are the requirements for the property on 6009 Arthington St, Houston, TX 77053
1) $40 application fee per adult. We will be able to start processing the application once the payment is received. Please contact us back for payment instructions;
2) A clear (colored) copy of driver's license of each applicant;
3) A clear (colored) copy of Social Security Card of each applicant;
4) The W2 forms for the last 2 years for each applicant;
5) The pay stubs for the last 3 months for each applicant.
6) If you have pets, there is a $250 non-refundable fee per pet. Please include photo/s of the pet/s upon application for approval.
7) 3.5 rent/income ratio is required.
8) Renter's Insurance is required within 7 days after approval.
Unfortunately, at this time we do not have anybody available to show you the house. Please find a real estate agent who can assist you with this request
If you would like more details, please call us at 832-280-8000 ext 2. or email us email@example.com
Year Built: 1976
Market rate for this listing is $1,400 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,095, while 3 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.