- Well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in West Des Moines. Just minutes from the Jordan Creek Mall, I-80/I-235, retail, restaurants and high ranking Waukee Schools.
- 9-ft ceiling home with an open floor plan. Living room with sliding door out to a balcony. Spacious dining area allows a full size dining room table and center island kitchen perfect for entertaining.
- The master bedroom features a private bathroom and a walk-in closet with shelves. Additional two comfortably sized bedrooms fit a family or roommates great!
- Hallway bathroom has laundry facilities. Washer and dryer provided.
- One detached car garage and one reserved parking space in front of the unit. Additional guest parking space nearby.
- Home Owner Association provides trash services, snow removal and exterior maintenance. HOA fee paid by the landlord.
- Small pet up to 35 lbs is allowed with a non-refundable pet fee of $250 and monthly pet rent of $25.
- Monthly rent: $1,050, security deposit: $1,050 Available: Immediately
- No smoking please.
- Schools: K-5: Woodland Hills Elem; 6-7: South Middle School; 8-9: Timberline School; 10-12: Waukee High School
Please call or text Andrew at 515-494-0668 if you would like to get more information or schedule a tour.
Condo Floor Number: 2
Parking Spaces: 2
Small Dogs Allowed
Year Built: 2006
Term is flexible
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,050, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in West Des Moines by $294.
Students who live in this rental at Westown Parkway attend the following Waukee Comm School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Brookview Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Grades 9 - 9
out of 10
Waukee Senior High School
Grades 10 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.