(Milpitas) 2 bed / 2 bath Luxury Condo available near Great Mall, McCarthy Ranch, 237 / 880 freeways
Great for families or renting together with friends/colleagues/other.
TOP FLOOR / SIDE unit
No one above you and no one on the side. Great for privacy.
Close to many nearby companies/offices: SanDisk, Cisco, Flextronics, Polycom, KLA Tencor, Samsung,...etc.
Close by businesses: Milpitas Library, Safeway, Starbucks, Great Mall, McCarthy Ranch, Ranch 99, Marina, Walgreens, CVS, In-n-Out, Chipotle, McDonald's, KFC, Taco Bell, Home Depot, Peets, Denny's...etc.
Banks/Credit unions: Chase, BofA, Wells Fargo, Union, Tech CU...etc.
- Spacious rooms
- Beautiful BALCONY w/ great view of Milpitas, Fremont, and North San Jose hills. Great for entertaining, enjoyment, and relaxation
- Stainless steel appliances (dish washer, oven, range, refrigerator, top grade over range fan)
- Luxury tile floors in entrance, kitchen, and bathrooms.
- Cherry wood cabinets with nickel finish knobs.
- IN UNIT Washer / Dryer. No need to go to laundromat.
- Internet, cable or satellite TV hookups
- 2 car garage gated parking
- Conveniently located garbage and recycling top floor chutes
- STORAGE LOCKER available. Have access to your stuff when you want it! More convenient than having your belongings placed in an offsite storage facility.
- Club house with TV, full kitchen, seating, Great for get togetherness and holiday parties!
- BBQ gas grill and patio
- Private gym (free weights, machines, treadmills, elliptical, stationary bicycles, televisions)
- Pool, spa jacuzzi, patio w/ on duty security
- Community parks with playground equipment
- Car wash ports
- Community courtyard
- Guest parking
Deposits: First month + Security Deposit.
Available at end of December.
SEE ATTACHED PHOTOS
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.