AVAILABLE NOW! One Year lease minimum!
New 2 bedroom/2 bathroom corner unit on the HIGH FLOOR of new Collection tower:
* Dramatic Ocean to Downtown views.
* 1,036 sq ft. and 89 sq ft. lanai.
* 2 Fully-covered garage parking spaces
The Collection boasts a fabulous location in desirable Kaka'ako:
* Downtown Honolulu / Chinatown
* Across from Kaka'ako SALT / Restaurant Row
* Across from University of Hawaii Medical School / Kaka'ako Waterfront Park
* Ala Moana shopping center and beaches
* 87 Walk Score = Most errands do not require a car.
The Tower unit comes with:
* 24-hr secured lobby and e-lounge
* Bosch appliances
* Full-size Washer/Dryer
* Air conditioning
* Walk-in closet in master bedroom
* Fitness center
* Swimming pool
* Club/Party Room with a full kitchen
* Yoga/Pilates/Dance Room
* Outdoor lounge around the SPA
* Surfboard and bike storage
* Barbecue dinning pavilions
* Children's play area
* Minimum 12 month lease.* Rental price is FIRM.* No smoking.* First and last month rent plus $2,500 security deposit.* Applicants subject to credit report check.* One small, under 25 lb. pet is allowed. Strict rule.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $5,500, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Ala Moana-Kakaako by $1,997.
Students who live in this rental at 600 Ala Moana Boulevard #3202 attend the following Hawaii Department Of Education (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Royal Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Central Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
President William Mckinley High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.