- Gorgeous Cambridge Apartment!
- Beautiful eat-in kitchen features high-end fully-equipped stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, kitchen island with island lights and sink, and plenty of cabinets
- Spacious living room/dining room with a row of windows, mantle and fireplace, chandelier, and high ceilings
- Very large bedrooms that can easily fit a queen-sized bed, dressers, desk, and provide large closet space
- Bathrooms are large and high-quality with his and her sinks and showers with black tile surroundings
- Hardwood/carpet flooring
- Central Air Conditioning
- In Unit Laundry
- Driveway parking
- Located right near Whole Foods, about 300 yards to Mass Ave and Central Square, restaurants, bars and the Red Line
- Call Harry to learn more about this fantastic apartment and to schedule a showing today!
Boston Pads is not responsible for any errors, omissions and change in price, prior sale, rent and withdrawal without notice. All information from sources reliable but not guaranteed. Photographs, videos, description and information about the properties reflect conditions at the time the information was obtained. We are pledged to this letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.