If you want a friendly, quiet, safe community with a LOW HOA (only $250 per month) then Circlewoods is for U!
Major remodeling and upgrading done to this beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath home so it's move in ready!
As soon as you enter you see the spaciousness that gives it a friendly, homey feel. Following are the new features that make it so;
New: Paint thru out whole house (Interior/Exterior), new baseboards, vinyl 100% waterproof plank wood grain flooring (it's the new thing out there), new lights and ceiling fan
- Kitchen: cabinets, granite counter top, sink & faucet, fridge, range hood, lights and floor, granite breakfast bar with 3 stools
- Bath: tile floor thru out, new cabinets in master, new shelving, sink, tub, faucets
-Bedrooms: carpeted 2017, master includes furniture (massive King bed with Armoire)
- Living Room: New turquoise couch & loveseat and cabinet, Crown molding
-Dining Room: Wood furniture, hutch, table that seats 8, china cabinet, Crown molding
Decor is blue and gold so I've already bought you your dishes. LOL!
- Laundry has washer and dryer and shelves. New paint.
- Roof installed (2008)
- A/C-Heating system (2013)
- Newer 150 AMP square D breaker box (2012)
- Re-piped (2004)
All wall hangings stay with house!
There are 2 storage areas around the house, new landscaping and plants!
Circlewoods has many awesome features that make it the place to live!
?? HOA only $250 per month ??
These are BLOCK homes and you own your land
- 2 Heated pools, spa, clubhouse, library, fitness room, shuffleboard, bocce ball
- Dog friendly
- Close to Shopping
- 4 Miles to Manasota Beach (great shelling & shark teeth)
- Great place to walk, bike or jog
- 15 minutes to I-75
- Wildlife love it here, bunnies, birds, the occasional deer
If you are looking to move into a low maintenance (you don't even have to cut the grass) low HOA (only $250 per month), pet friendly, secure, move in ready block home then Circle Woods Community is just for you.
So call for an appointment to check it out!
Ask for Frank at (203) 502-9662
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.