* Available September 1st. You have to pay starting on this date- no reservations are accepted for later dates.
* For one person person only (no couples or families).
* Ready to move in, fully furnished basement apartment with separate entrance, in Kaysville Utah (20 mins from SLC).
* 1 mile: I-15, 3 miles: Station Park, 21 miles: SLC, 11 miles: Hill Air force base, 24 miles: Snowbasin, 39 miles: Antelope Island
* 1 minute walk from bus stop
* Close to grocery stores and super Walmart
* Address: 584 South Main Street, Kaysville, UT 84037.
*Big room with huge walk-in closet
* Sleeper couch for a third person (pay extra) or if two of you want to sleep in separate beds
* Lots of storage
* Built in 2012 in a very efficient way
* Free: Wi-Fi, washer & dryer
* Excellent 11 inch pillow top mattress
* Professional massage chair
* Non-smoking with TVs, and includes a private furnished kitchen
* For one adults
* $200 deposit required
* Amount doesn't included processing fees.
* Please text or call Arthur at his work number 801-688-6196
"Great place that is clean and well maintained. Any issues (there weren't many, just a couple of common, minor things) were always fixed immediately. The owners are great people who make sure tenants are always tended to and they are easy to work with. The business is very organized to ensure no tenants' needs slip though the cracks. My wife and I would stay here again in a heart beat, and highly recommend it to anyone else who has the opportunity to stay here as well. Thank you for a great stay!" ~Zachary C., Texas, USA
"The hosts were welcoming and kind and could not have been more accommodating. Everything I needed was provided and Arthur went the extra mile. The apartment was as shown and although at a basement level got more than enough light in the short winter day than I expected - the front door has a second window door that also lets in light. The fireplace kept the place perfectly heated, I never needed to turn the heat up. There is enough storage space to move in for a year and the walk in closet was a welcome surprise! All appliances operated well and the view of the sunrise was spectacular. The neighborhood is safe and quiet, I went for a 6am walk as the sun rose and a few others were out already. It was very easy to find and the town of Kaysville has everything you need close by." ~Nicolette R., England
"Good morning Mr. Arthur. Thanks for everything. I was very comfortable and so happy in Utah state. I will recommend you to all my friends. Lets keep in touch. Have a nice day thank again for everything." ~Victor E. from Argentina
This listing is priced similarly to the average 1 bedroom home in Kaysville.
This rental at 584 S Main Street #BASEMENT is within the boundaries of Davis District (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.