MOVE IN BONUS:
Signing bonus - 2nd MONTH at - $2,900
This 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath home located in a Cul-de-sac is in a quiet neighborhood close to Oakridge mall and easy access to the freeways and light rail station. This home is unfurnished.
- Security Alarm
- Double-Door Front Entrance
- Living Room w/ High Ceiling & Decorative Fireplace
- Separate Dining Area
- Newly remodeled kitchen features new cabinets and granite countertops.
- Kitchen Includes Electric Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Built-In Microwave & Garbage Disposal--YOU MUST PROVIDE WASHER/DRYER & REFRIGERATOR
- Master Bedroom suite features double doors and newly remodeled bathroom cabinets with granite countertop and new shower enclosure.
- Nice size backyard with newly landscaped lawn, shrubs and fence.
- Attached Two-Car Garage w/ Remote
- Forced heat with new whole house fan.
- Washer/Dryer Hook-Ups In Garage
- Milguard windows with blinds.
- Near Schools, Parks, Shopping & Dining
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- No Section 8
-Rent is $3100 / Security deposit is $3100 - Payable at signing of lease
- Minimum One Year Lease
- Must provide renter's insurance
- A fee of $20 cash for credit report unless you provide a current credit history and rental references.
The house will be available Feb. 1 and is available for showing by appointment only. Please do not bother current tenants.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.