The Insignia is the newest and most luxurious addition to Seattle's skyline. The amenities in Insignia are unmatched, offering breathtaking panoramic city views from the 41st floor sky-retreat lounge, 7th floor open-air park terrace garden with ample outdoor cooking appliances, and a two-story fully equipped fitness center complete with a pool, spa, sauna, Yoga and Pilate studio, and steam room. This urban living experience is hard to beat from any measure.
Insignia is located in the heart of Seattle where Downtown, Belltown and South Lake Union intersect. It is only a block away from Amazon?s new headquarters and numerous shops, restaurants and coffee shops; few minutes walk from the Seattle Center, South Lake Union, Waterfront, Pike Place Market and more.
This BRAND NEW approx. 773sqft 1 bedroom + 1 full bathroom is situated on the 12th floor Insignia North tower. It boasts a modern layout with quartz countertops, top of the line brand new smart appliances, hardwood floors, extra tall windows, spacious living room, and a nice balcony with great view of the Space Needle, South Lake Union, and Puget Sound! It also includes a secured garage parking space, as well as an additional personal storage area outside of the unit. Water, sewer, garbage, gas, parking and storage included! Tenant pays for electricity and cable/internet service.
- Bosch brand Stainless Steal Stovetop, Oven, Microwave, & Dishwasher
- Thermador cabinet-front refrigerator
- High-efficiency Whirlpool washer and dryer
- Sleek European-inspired cabinetry
- Designer Grohe faucets and fixtures
- Rich carpeting in bedrooms, walk-in closet, solid core interior doors
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Engineered hardwood floors, floor to ceiling windows
- A private balcony with great view of the Space Needle, South Lake Union, and Puget Sound.
- 41st floor sky retreat and resident lounge
- 7th floor open-air park terrace with outdoor grilling area
- Outdoor fireplace gathering area
- Indoor salt water lap pool and spa
- Steam room and sauna
- Fitness atrium with yoga and Pilates studio
- Screening room with entertaining bar
- Signature lobby by Mitchell Freedland
- Outdoor pet retreat
- Pet wash and grooming area
- Gated resident parking
- Electric car charging stations
- Car wash bay
- Bike storage with work area
- Retail shops along pedestrian friendly street
- 24 hour concierge service
$2,900 / month, includes water, sewer, gas, garbage (annual contract).
1st Month's Rent: $2,900
Security Deposit: $2,900
Application Fee: $50 (credit and background check required)
Pet Policy: not allowed
Smoking: not allowed
This listing is priced similarly to the average 1 bedroom home in Denny Triangle.
Students who live in this rental at 583 Battery Street #1205N attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Lowell Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.