5754 Herbal Way - Fabulous Four Bedroom Home in N. Natomas! - This gorgeous home is like brand new! Enter into the formal living and dining room which leads to the open family room with fireplace and amazing kitchen with tons of cabinets. Four nice sized bedrooms. Fourth bedroom with double doors makes a great office. Master suite has private access to charming rear yard, large walk in closet and bathroom with jetted tub. Fresh Paint, New Carpet! Great location too! Walk to neighborhood Elementary school and park.
Sewer, Garbage Only! Tenant to pay WATER & Maintain Yards. Non-smoking, STRICT NO Pets! Visit www.tiner.com to Apply on Line, view rent/deposit requirements and additional pictures!
1. All persons planning on living at the property, over the age of 18, must apply.
2. A credit score of at least 600 is normally required.
3. All bankruptcies must be discharged.
4. Good rental references. No evictions no exceptions.
5. A household monthly income of at least 3 times the monthly rent amount (or a verifiable cash reserves).
6. No Pets unless otherwise stated on the property page of our web site.
7. Rent must normally start within 2 weeks from the approval of your application.
NOTE: We strongly encourage you to view the property prior to remitting an application. Applications will NOT be considered unless the application fee(s) have been submitted.
Call (916) 974-6017 for additional information or to schedule an appointment to view this home.
No Pets Allowed
At $1,795, this listing is priced $431 cheaper than the current market rate for a 4 bedroom home in Village 11.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.