Cute 3 bedroom bungalow rental with a loft and detached garage! - This adorable three bedroom, one bath home boast nearly 1600 square feet of comfortable living space. Easy access to major highways, downtown shopping and fabulous restaurants this home offers:
- Beautiful original hardwood floors on first floor
- An updated large eat in kitchen with bright white cabinets and appliances
- A cozy reading nook at the front entrance
- A beautiful brick fireplace in the living room!
- Large windows that offer tons of natural light
- Beautiful woodwork throughout
- Gorgeous architectural details including archways and crown molding
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Three great size bedrooms with an additional loft on the third floor.
- A full basement that has plenty of storage space
- Washer and dryer hook ups in the large basement
- Storage building
- 2 car detached garage
- A spacious yard that is partially fenced
Tenant occupied home and requires 24 hour notice for all appointments. All appointments must be confirmed by a Real Estate Pros agent.
This home is a must see!!
So much more, call today to schedule a showing!
Complete your online application NOW to reserve this home:
Contact us today for your personal tour of this great home - it will NOT last long!
Call (614) 505-6212 or (888) 467-9166 to see this property.
Selling or Renting your home with the Columbus Real Estate Pros, EXCLUSIVE, UNMATCHED, 277 Point, Compound, & Hybrid, Marketing Systems is the answer.
"We get results in "this market!"
At $847, this home is priced $97 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in South Hilltop.
Students who live in this rental at 575 Wrexham Avenue attend the following Columbus City School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
West Mound Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Hilltonia Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Briggs High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.