Perfectly located between Walnut & Ellsworth in the heart of Shadyside, this updated unit is available for rent immediately.
**If leased prior to January 1, will take $1,000 off the first month's rent.
- Recently renovated kitchen, including:
Stainless steel appliances
- Large living room with:
Separate dining area
Open floor plan
- New energy efficient washer/dryer in unit
- Patio overlooking Elmer Street
- Great natural light in all living spaces and bedrooms
- Recently renovated master and main bathrooms, including:
Custom shower doors
- Spacious master bedroom with custom walk in closet
- Second bedroom with parquet flooring & ample closet space
- Covered garage parking spot included at no extra cost
- Quiet, pet friendly building
- Ideal location with close proximity to gyms and grocery stores
- Walking distance to all Walnut & Ellsworth bars/shops/restaurants
*Income Verification, Prior Rental History, & Credit Check will be requested
**Small dogs only
Please contact me by email or cell if interested in the unit. Condo viewing is by appointment only.
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Shadyside by $454.
Students who live in this rental at 5703 Elmer Street #2B attend the following Pittsburgh School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Colfax K-8 School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Allderdice High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.