Get the neighborhood feel in the city - Queen Anne's a cute area & as convenient as you can get!
- W/S/G Included
- In garage secured PARKING $75/mo
- Entire Building redone ~2007 and well kept. Feels newer
- Secured building entry
- Easy Bus Access
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- lots of closet space
- Hardwood entryway and Kitchen
- Carpet through living area and bedroom
- Deck overlooking private landscaped area for a small escape from the city
- Walk to QFC, Space Needle, Key Arena, McCaw hall, and many night spots around Queen Anne.
- Hardwood and Carpet Flooring
- Family room
- Living room
- Dining room
- Breakfast nook
- Granite countertop
- Stainless steel appliances
- Balcony, Deck, or Patio
- One-time change in tenancy fee due on 1 st day of 12th month of lease $300
- Pets negotiable.
This listing is priced above the average 1 bedroom home in East Queen Anne by $38.
This rental at 566 Prospect Street #207 is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.