Year Built: ~1960's
Living room (open floor plan)
Kitchen with Eat-in area
2 Closets (bedroom and hallway)
Lease Duration: 1 Year (See Details Below)
Pets Policy: Sorry, NO Pets
Property Type: Apartment
No Smoking Property
This building is located in the Inner Richmond on 8th Avenue -- a stones-throw from Golden Gate Park and fun Clement Street.
This remodeled large 1 bedroom unit has carpet and lots of natural light. There are two sizeable closets (1 along a wall in the bedroom, 1 in the hallway) for your storage needs. The bathroom has tile floor and a shower over the bathtub with tile surround.
The kitchen has been completely remodeled with new tile floor, new cabinets, new quartz countertop and a new refrigerator.
The Kitchen is large enough for a small dinette table.
- 2 Closets
- Gas Range / Oven
- Intercom system
- Remodeled Kitchen
- Secured access
- Washer & Dryer in building
- near Golden Gate Park (Academy of Science and deYoung) and Rossi Park
- near public transportation (California/Balboa/Clement/Fulton/Geary)
- Biker's Paradise (mostly flat, excellent bike lanes)
- Car Sharing is available from City CarShare, Getaround, Zipcar and RelayRides
- near Geary and Clement Street - dining and entertainment (weekly Farmer's Market)
- near UCSF and USF
- near Safeway (couple blocks)
- near Laurel Village (15min walk)
- near CPMC
- near Presidio
- 1-year lease, month-to-month thereafter
- Water and garbage are included with the rent.
- Smoking is not permitted on the premises.
Garbage included in rent
Water included in rent
Year Built: 1960
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $2,500, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.