Amazing corner-unit modern green townhome in a quiet neighborhood. The townhouse has a convenient location, is close to Queen Anne shopping, Amazon Campus, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Space Needle, Downtown Seattle, Belltown, South Lake Union, Fremont, SPU, Google, and UW. Less than a block to a bus stop, quick access to all main roads & freeways - Mercer St., I-5 and Aurora Ave / Highway-99.
- Master bath has double sinks, walk in closets, and large soaking tub
- Loft master bed with private balcony
- Master fits up to a king size bed and other bedrooms fit up to a queen and side tables with full size closets.
- Yard with patio for seating and grilling
- In unit front loading washer and dryer
- Brazilian hardwoods and quartz counters, and stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher)
- Four star green home with radiant heating reducing utility bills
- Attached one car garage and plenty On-street parking
- Easy access to public transportation
- Easy commute for SLU workers
- Convenient walk to lower and upper Queen Anne
No pets, no smoking, no exceptions
Utilities: Not included (standardized monthly rate for water, sewer, electricity gas, garbage)
Applicants responsible for credit/background check fees. (contact for renter criteria: Galer564C@gmail.com)
Minimum Lease: 12 Months
Preferred Move-In: 07/21/2017 (Note this has been updated but an earlier date may be possible TBD)
Security Deposit: $3,400.00
Open house: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
See listing at https
Tenant pays for all utilities: trash, water, sewer, gas, electric, cable. Must have a minimum credit score of 700 and rent to income ratio of 30%. Maximum occupancy of 4. Non-smoking and no pets. *Note date available has been update but a move in date earlier may be possible TBD.