Amazing corner-unit modern green townhome in a quiet neighborhood. The townhouse has a convenient location, is close to Queen Anne shopping, Amazon Campus, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Space Needle, Downtown Seattle, Belltown, South Lake Union, Fremont, SPU, Google, and UW. Less than a block to a bus stop, quick access to all main roads & freeways - Mercer St., I-5 and Aurora Ave / Highway-99.
- Master bath has double sinks, walk in closets, and large soaking tub
- Loft master bed with private balcony
- Master fits up to a king size bed and other bedrooms fit up to a queen and side tables with full size closets.
- Yard with patio for seating and grilling
- In unit front loading washer and dryer
- Brazilian hardwoods and quartz counters, and stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher)
- Four star green home with radiant heating reducing utility bills
- Attached one car garage and plenty On-street parking
- Easy access to public transportation
- Easy commute for SLU workers
- Convenient walk to lower and upper Queen Anne
No pets, no smoking, no exceptions
Utilities: Not included (standardized monthly rate for water, sewer, electricity gas, garbage)
Applicants responsible for credit/background check fees. (contact for renter criteria: Galer564C@gmail.com)
Minimum Lease: 12 Months
Preferred Move-In: 07/21/2017 (Note this has been updated but an earlier date may be possible TBD)
Security Deposit: $3,400.00
Open house: Contact email@example.com for more information.
See listing at https
Tenant pays for all utilities: trash, water, sewer, gas, electric, cable. Must have a minimum credit score of 700 and rent to income ratio of 30%. Maximum occupancy of 4. Non-smoking and no pets. *Note date available has been update but a move in date earlier may be possible TBD.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $3,400, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in East Queen Anne by $272.
This rental at 564 Galer Street #C is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.