Amazing corner-unit modern green townhome in a quiet neighborhood. The townhouse has a convenient location, is close to Queen Anne shopping, Amazon Campus, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Space Needle, Downtown Seattle, Belltown, South Lake Union, Fremont, SPU, Google, and UW. Less than a block to a bus stop, quick access to all main roads & freeways - Mercer St., I-5 and Aurora Ave / Highway-99.
- Master bath has double sinks, walk in closets, and large soaking tub
- Loft master bed with private balcony
- Master fits up to a king size bed and other bedrooms fit up to a queen and side tables with full size closets.
- Yard with patio for seating and grilling
- In unit front loading washer and dryer
- Brazilian hardwoods and quartz counters, and stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher)
- Four star green home with radiant heating reducing utility bills
- Attached one car garage and plenty On-street parking
- Easy access to public transportation
- Easy commute for SLU workers
- Convenient walk to lower and upper Queen Anne
No pets, no smoking, no exceptions
Utilities: Not included (standardized monthly rate for water, sewer, electricity gas, garbage)
Applicants responsible for credit/background check fees. (contact for renter criteria: Galer564C@gmail.com)
Minimum Lease: 12 Months
Preferred Move-In: 07/21/2017 (Note this has been updated but an earlier date may be possible TBD)
Security Deposit: $3,400.00
Open house: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
See listing at https
Tenant pays for all utilities: trash, water, sewer, gas, electric, cable. Must have a minimum credit score of 700 and rent to income ratio of 30%. Maximum occupancy of 4. Non-smoking and no pets. *Note date available has been update but a move in date earlier may be possible TBD.
At $3,400, this home is priced $646 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in East Queen Anne.
Students who live in this rental at 564 Galer Street #C attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
John Hay Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.