Gorgeous 3B/2BA third floor condo available for lease in Mission Valley West featuring 1331 SF of living space. Located in Presidio Place community w/ tons of amenities: guard hut at entrance, swimming pool, spa, BBQs, fitness center, clubhouse, sauna & tennis courts! Prime location w/ easy access to highways 8 & 5. Quick drive to great restaurants & USD.
Unit boasts washer/dryer, 2 reserved covered parking spaces right next to elevator & 2 private balconies! Spacious living room w/ large windows that keep unit light & bright. Private balcony off living room plus gas powered fireplace & wet bar! Beautifully upgraded kitchen w/ granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, including large refrigerator w/ french doors, range, built-in microwave & dishwasher! Master suite features: two large closets w/ mirrored doors, private balcony & attached bathroom! Master bathroom w/ oversized vanity & stall shower. Bright guest bedrooms both w/ bonus built-in storage under windows. Second guest bedroom has walk-in closet!
SUMMARY RENTAL CRITERIA
- A co-signer will be considered if applicant(s) falls short of 2.5 times the rent in income as a household. Co-signers need to complete a full application. Co-signers must have a 700+ FICO score and earn 2.5 times the rent in income themselves
- Each adult is required to complete a rental application and pay the $45 screening fee
- Applicants must make a minimum 2.5 times the monthly rent in gross income as a household
- We look for favorable credit history, good references, sufficient income, and the ability to move-in within 2 weeks of the available date
- If approved, we require one full month's rent, plus deposit to move-in
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- DEPOSIT: $2675
- WASHER/DRYER: W/D in unit plus community laundry on-site
- A/C: Yes
- PET RESTRICTIONS: Sorry, no pets allowed. FIRM.
- VIDEO TOUR: https
- SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Copy this link to your browser to schedule a showing at your convenience.
HOW TO APPLY
1. View the property
2. Ensure that you have all the required documents and information needed (photo ID, proof of income)
3. Visit our website www.goodlifemgmt.com/properties find the property, and click "Apply Now"
4. Complete the online application form and attach the requested documents
5. Pay the application fee
- AREA INFORMATION: Mission Valley West/Morena
- FLOORING: Carpet & tile
- PARKING: 2 reserved covered parking spaces
- PROPERTY TYPE: Condo
- UTILITIES INCLUDED: Water/sewer/trash
- GARDENER INCLUDED: N/A
- YARD: No, balconies
- YEAR BUILT: 1981
APPLICATION, LEASE TERMS, AND FEES
- APPLICATION FEE: Non-Refundable $45/adult
- APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 2-3 business days
- LEASE LENGTH: 1 year
- SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: Resident will be required to pay a $200 fee for moving in. An additional requirement will be a refundable $250 deposit paid prior to all resident move-in and move-outs. No charcoal BBQs are allowed on balconies. Fireplace decorative only, non-functioning.
- RENTER'S INSURANCE: Tenant must carry renter's insurance w/ minimum $100K liability
Good Life Property Management, Inc.
Price, terms, offerings, availability subject to change. All information deemed reliable, tenant to verify all.
*Sorry, we do not accept section 8*
*Good Life Property Management, Inc. adheres to all Fair Housing Laws*
Rental Terms: Rent: $2,700, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $2,675, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats not allowed, Dogs not allowed
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Garbage included in rent
Laundry: In Unit
Sewage included in rent
Water included in rent
Market rate for this listing is $2,350 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $2,700, while 3 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.