Beautiful Overlook Neighborhood 4 Bedroom House with Garage - -1788 square feet, 4 bedroom 2 bath home features:
- Hardwood floors
- Gorgeous picture window in living room
- Decorative fireplace
- Lots of light & space with coved ceilings
- Formal dining room
- Remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, granite counters, & gas range
- Second floor master suite with built-ins
- Remodeled bathroom with pedestal sink
- Finished basement with large family room & lots of storage
- 1 car garage and covered RV/Boat parking
- Spacious backyard
- Fantastic location -Walking distance to Lucky Lab, Old Gold, Milk Glass Mkt, etc. Less than 10 min walk to MAX line. Convenient to Addidas Campus, Kenton neighborhood, PCC, Mississippi Ave, and more!
No smoking, no pets preferred
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $2,550, while 4 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Overlook by $128.
Students who live in this rental at 5546 N Denver Avenue attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Jefferson High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.