Beautiful Overlook Neighborhood 4 Bedroom House with Garage - -1788 square feet, 4 bedroom 2 bath home features:
- Hardwood floors
- Gorgeous picture window in living room
- Decorative fireplace
- Lots of light & space with coved ceilings
- Formal dining room
- Remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, granite counters, & gas range
- Second floor master suite with built-ins
- Remodeled bathroom with pedestal sink
- Finished basement with large family room & lots of storage
- 1 car garage and covered RV/Boat parking
- Spacious backyard
- Fantastic location -Walking distance to Lucky Lab, Old Gold, Milk Glass Mkt, etc. Less than 10 min walk to MAX line. Convenient to Addidas Campus, Kenton neighborhood, PCC, Mississippi Ave, and more!
No smoking, no pets preferred
At $2,550, this listing is priced $689 cheaper than the current market rate for a 4 bedroom home in Overlook.
Students who live in at 5546 N Denver Avenue attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Jefferson High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.