Clean 3 bed available for quick showing!
-One block away from St. Martin private school and church
-One block away from two beautiful parks
-Walking distance to Carmen Buckner Elementary
- Train Station 5 Min. drive.
*Clean background, average to good credit, rental history, proof of income required (*$2,700 a month min.)
*No section 8 accepted at this time.
How to get started:
(1) Request to view the apartment via text* or call (if you qualify from whats listed above).
(2) Within 24hrs you will receive a phone call for a brief phone interview.
(3) Appointment to see the apartment (usually within 1 day).
(4) Fill out rental application (will be given the day of showing). Bring two most recent pay check stubs and ID.
(5) Approved! Deposit of $950 plus the first months rent of $950due. Signing of 1 yr. lease.
No Pets Allowed
Water included in rent
At $900, this listing is priced $279 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Waukegan.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.