Large first floor unit in charming centrally located duplex features:
- Hardwood floors
- Mudroom entrance
- Private porch
- Ceiling fan in bedroom
- Bay windows in living room
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- Newer appliances (fridge, oven, dishwasher)
- Breakfast Bar
- Updated kitchen counters + cabinets
Bus stop for the 20 line is just outside the building and other notable places near:
- Across street from QFC (grocery store)
- Across street from Tannery bar, less than 1 block from Tabor Tavern, and 2 blocks away from Thai Me Up
- ~.5 miles to Providence Medical Center
- ~1 mile to Laurelhurst Park and Mount Tabor
- ~1.2 miles to Hollwood Transit Center + Blue, Green, and Red MAX
- ~1.5 miles to Hollywood Theatre and Laurelhurst Theatres
Local independent landlord (not property management company), with a preference for a 1 year lease.
Move-in is 1st full month rent plus $1000 fully refundable security deposit.
No screening fee and water, sewer, garbage are in included in the rent.
Available November 1st and shown by appointment only.
Building Deposit Fee Maximum: 1000
Building Deposit Fee Minimum: 1000
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,400, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 1 bedroom home in North Tabor by $127.
Students who live in this rental at 5501 E Burnside Street #A attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Glencoe Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mt Tabor Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Franklin High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.