* For rent by Azari Property Management: www.Azaripm.com
* Information / Showings for this property: Marketing @ AzariPM.com
OR Stop by our office at 521 Gough St. M-F 9am to 5pm and we will give you a tour of this amazing condo!
Built in 2008, this amazing condo is located in a beautiful modern building, The Hayes, on Page Street, residents enjoy a lifestyle centered in the heart of Hayes Valley.
Hayes Valley is a unique shopping district featuring: art and artifacts, bordeaux and beer, vintage wear and fresh dressings, resale and collectibles, cozy cafes and hip bars, souffles and sauerbraten, antique divans and modern chairs, fancy confections and cool housewares, handcrafted jewels and handmade frames. Located near the SF Symphony and Ballet, you can enjoy some culture while meeting friends for shopping or dining. Just steps away from B.A.R.T./Muni and four blocks to the City Civic Center.
Transit Score:100--Rider's Paradise
Inside The Hayes
*Elegant, stone and wood lobby
*Landscaped roof deck
*State-of-the-art private fitness center
*Private garage parking
*High speed elevators
This View Penthouse unit boasts:
- Living room/Dining room combination with bay window to enjoy the view
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters. Appliances include refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher and there is also a disposal.
- Den with closet
- Wine bar with wine cooler, wine rack and cabinets for storage of glasses and more.
- Bedroom with view, large closet and carpet.
- Bathroom with shower over tub
- Brazilian cherry toned floors cover most of the unit.
- Washer & dryer in unit, in part of the den area closet
- 1 assigned parking space in garage
* Other Details :
- Pets: No
- Smoking: No
- Rent: $3,900
- Security Deposit: $3,900
- Application fee: $45
- Utilities included: Water and Garbage
For further information or to schedule a showing contact:
Genie Mantzoros, Realtor and Luxury Leasing Agent
Marketing @ AzariPM.com
*Owner pays water and garbage
*Sorry, no smoking or pets
Move-in/Move-out fees/deposit and restrictions apply as required by the HOA and are the sole responsibility of the tenant.
Please note that though the information contained herein is deemed to be from reliable sources, prospective tenants should always do their own physical inspection of the property prior to entering into any agreements for lease or rent.
Rental Terms: Rent: $3,900, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $3,900, Available Now
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Garbage included in rent
Water included in rent
At $3,900, this listing is priced $114 more than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Van Ness - Civic Center.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.