I have a large, modern 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom, townhome with a private walk-up entrance and updated appliances available at Parkmerced. Centrally located by Lake Merced, shops, restaurants, nightlife and public transportation, Parkmerced is a family-friendly, pet-friendly community with great amenities and lots of green space for you to spread out. And Parkmerced is rent-controlled so you never have to worry about a rent increase! Available for immediate move in.
* Dishwasher,Microwave, modern countertops & Cabinetry
* Tiled Bathroom
* Large Living/Dining Area
*Plush Berber carpeting
* Lots of Closet & Storage Space
* Private Walk-up Entrance
* Private Patio with Courtyard Access
*Assigned Parking for $150 Mo.
* Pet-Friendly (most all dog breeds)
* Acres of Green Space
* Montessori Children s Center Onsite
* Parking Available (additional cost)
* Zipcar and Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Onsite
* Bike Storage, Business Centers, Fitness Centers, Laundry Rooms
* Bocce Ball Courts, Clubhouse, Community Gardens, Dog Parks, Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, Outdoor Exercise Gym, Picnic Areas, Volleyball Courts, Outdoor BBQ Grills and Playgrounds
* Minutes to MUNI-M Line, 28/29/57 bus stops and 280
* Convenient San Francisco location near Stonestown Galleria, Lake Merced, Fort Funston, Ocean Beach, Golden Gate Park and Stern Grove
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.