Avail Now! **Bethany 4 BD Home*Walk/Bike to Park*Big Deck Backs to Park - * Walk, Stroll or Bike on paved pathway to Park in Bethany!
* Quiet private with a huge deck backs to greenway.
* Hardwood entry
* Formal living and dining room w/view
* Large family rm*w/gas fireplace, patio doors to open to deck.
* Nice kitchen w/granite, gas cook, breakfast nook, pantry
* All appliances included
* Lots of natural light.
* Nice master w/walk in closet*Several storage areas upstairs
* Central Air-conditioning, gas heating
* Includes washer/dryer
* Double Garage
* Yard care is incl. w/sprinklers
Schools: Sato Elementary, **Stoller Middle
** Tenants to confirm school **
SORRY NO PETS NO EXCEPTIONS
FOR INFO FILL OUT A GUEST CARD USING THE "Contact Us" BUTTON.
1. Go to our website: http
2. Click on "For Rent Homes" section
3. Click "view details" for the property you are interested
4. Click "Contact Us" button and fill out the info
Please do not apply for rental without first viewing the property
Disclaimer: All information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
No Pets Allowed
Washer & Dryer
Market rate for this listing is $2,095 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $2,095, while 4 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Portland by $335.
Students who live in this rental at 5451 NW Lianna Way attend the following Beaverton School District 48j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Stoller Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Westview High School
Grades 9 - 12
out of 10
Springville K-8 School
Grades K - 8
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.