This newly available renovated luxury condominium is located in the very heart of Shadyside, less than five minutes walk to the central shopping district and easy access to countless restaurants and bars in the East End. One block from Walnut, less than a block to South Aiken, and mere steps to the nearest major bus stop, it is the perfect location for those working or studying in Oakland, Downtown or at any of the area hospitals.
This four (4) bedroom and two-and-a-half (2.5) bathroom unit is 2000 ft^2 - not including the finished basement (additional ~350 ft^2)! It features hardwood floors in the ground floor living room and dining room, unique large bay windows to let in lots of natural light, and a master bedroom with private full bathroom. Other features include:
* New high-efficiency central heating and air-conditioning (HVAC) units
* Newly installed carpet throughout the house, including basement
* Fresh paint throughout the house, including basement
* Potential for furniture to be included for super-easy move-in/move-out
* High-efficiency in-unit washer and dryer
* Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, gas stove, dishwasher, disposal)
* Functional brick fireplace in living room to keep cozy during fall/winter
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms (4) to stay cool during spring/summer
* Large windows (including storm windows) in all first- and second-floor rooms
* Outdoor common area with space for grill, plants, etc.
* Water + sewer included, gas and electric NOT included
The condo is available starting July 1 (7/1), and optional furniture (new throughout, including bedrooms, living room, and dining room) can be tailored to specific needs as desired. A one-year lease is preferred, but other lease terms (six- or nine- months) negotiable. Please note that a one-month security deposit will be required at time of lease signing. Also please note that pets are only allowed under exceptional circumstances at an additional cost.
Students who live in this rental at 5445 5th Avenue attend the following Pittsburgh School District (Unified School District) public schools: