This quiet top floor condo is steps away from all the shops, restaurants and bars in downtown Ballard. The unit has 1 secured parking spot, W/D in unit, dishwasher, storage unit, stainless steel appliances, and granite counter tops. Convenient access to Fremont, 15th into downtown, Greenwood, and Queen Anne/Magnolia. One block from Ballard Ave and the Ballard Farmers Market; bus lines to UW, South Lake Union, and downtown; less than a mile from the Chittenden Locks and two miles from Golden Gardens Park. The building is overflowing with amenities -- it has a full time office manager and a front desk associate. One awesome benefit is that they sign for and store packages! The building also has a business center with computers and a printer for resident use, fitness center, conference room, and sauna. The outdoor area has a hot tub, propane grills, and patio. Lounge with full kitchen available for large gatherings. Amazing internet service as well - 100 Mbps or 1 Gigabit.
- Available immediately.
- Seattle, WA - Ballard community.
- Rent $1,995/month.
- Renter responsible for all utilities.
- 12 month lease.
- No pets.
- No smoking.
- First and last month rent as well as security deposit and move-in fee due upon lease signing.
- Security deposit: 75% of first months rent.
- Move-in fee: 10% of first months rent non-refundable.
- Application fee (background and credit check): $39.99.
- Additional info and application form at: http
- Call 206.659.9628 for inquiries or to make a viewing appointment.
- Available immediately - Seattle, WA (Ballard community) - Rent $1,995/month - Renter responsible for all utilities - No smoking - First and last month rent as well as security deposit and move-in fee due upon lease signing. - Security deposit: 75% of first months rent. - Move-in fee: 10% of first months rent non-refundable. - Application fee (background and credit check): $39.99 per person.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,995, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Ballard by $100.
This rental at 5440 Leary Avenue NW #620 is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.