Location, location, location!!
This owner occupied duplex is located in a quiet neighborhood next to Chester Creek and Valley of the Moon Park. Walk off your front porch onto the park and downtown trail system. Enjoy evening strolls downtown for dinner and shopping, or just relax in the sun in the giant backyard.
Features of the property:
- 3-4 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
- Roughly 2,000 sq. ft.
- New paint on interior and exterior, new gas fireplace, new furnace, and fresh carpet throughout
- Large living and dining room with vaulted ceilings and lots of daylight
- Galley kitchen with new counter tops.
- Private washer and dryer in the unit
- Spare room good for nursery, office, etc.
- Shared fenced back yard with southern exposure and fire pit
- 2/3 Parking spaces, plus street parking
- Across the street from Valley of the Moon park
- Connected to Coastal/Westchester trail system
- Minutes from Downtown whether walking (15 min) or driving (3 min)
- Very close to Bears Tooth, New Sagaya, Park strip
Students who live in at 544 W 19th Avenue attend the following Anchorage School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
North Star Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Central Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
West High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.