Inviting family ranch home on huge corner lot with fabulous 3-car detached garage - Available for move-in late June. This fabulous home is on a huge corner lot in the Valley Gardens subdivision, close to expressways and amenities in both Valley Station and PRP. Excellent, functional layout and floor plan inside, inviting setting for outdoor living too!
- 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms.
- 1,345 square feet.
- Covered front porch.
- Luxury vinyl plank in living room, kitchen, family room and laundry/mud room.
- Updated kitchen with tons of cabinet space, fridge, range and dishwasher.
- Large family room off kitchen.
- Spacious laundry/mud room off kitchen with entry door to driveway.
- Fabulous newer construction 3-car detached garage!
- Huge fenced-in back yard and lovely sprawling front yard on corner lot.
- Ceiling fans.
- Smoke-free home.
We are seeking clean, responsible people with strong rental history, no evictions, and take home income of at least $3,000/month. Contact us to get pre-qualified and set up a viewing appointment.
At $1,150, this home is priced $55 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Valley Station.
Students who live in this rental at 5418 Wintergreen Road attend the following Jefferson County Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Wilkerson Traditional Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Robert Frost Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Valley Traditional High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.