APPLICATION PENDING with fully fenced back yard! Recently updated home has newer carpet, family room and living room, and a kitchen with a glass top stove, dishwasher, and refrigerator. Dining area adjacent to kitchen. Hallway bathroom has a jetted tub (with shower). Family room has a door to back porch and yard. Washer and dryer included! 2 car garage. No sewer bill (house is on septic).
No pets or smoking allowed.
Home is close to Shoultes Elementary School, Strawberry Fields Athletic Park, Asberry Park, Ebey Waterfront Park, and the Smokey Point Commissary.
* Impact Property Management does not accept comprehensive reusable tenant screening reports *
Contact IMPACT Property Management today to schedule a tour: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 425-334-6361.
General Qualifications and Information:
- Gross income of at least three times the monthly rent
- No housing assistance programs accepted at this property
- Good rental and/or mortgage payment history
- Good credit
- No evictions on record
- No balances due to prior Landlords/Agents
- No accounts in collections
- 12 months lease term
- Application fee $49 per person living in the home 18 years of age and older
- Deposit equal to one month's rent
- Renters insurance required
Laundry: In Unit
Security: Gated Entry
Sewage included in rent
Heat - electric
At $1,675, this home is priced $151 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Marysville.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.