Charming 1/BR, 1BA PLUS (unwarranted) bonus loft in historic 4 unit building with laundry. Great location just 1 block to Geary and Clement Street shops and restaurants. Close to the Presidio Park, Laurel Village, USF, and Kaiser Geary campus. Express buses to Financial District on California and Geary.
- 2nd floor unit
- Opens to an exclusive use rooftop deck
- Kitchen with refrigerator and gas stove and tile flooring
- Wood floors throughout remainder of unit
- Lots of built-in storage throughout
- Bathroom with full size tub, shower over tub, and tiled tub surround
- Fixed ladder access to second level loft space (unwarranted), with wood floors, and small balcony looking over backyard
12 month lease required.
Available for immediate occupancy
Rent: $2,025 per month
Security Deposit: 1.5x on month's rent
Water and trash paid by the owner
On site, coin operated laundry
Street parking only
Cat OK, no dogs--no exceptions
To view and for more questions, please contact this ad or call 404-906-5449.
Address: 56B Beaumont Ave, cross street Geary
In order to expedite our rental application process, please bring the following information when you visit the property:
- Completed Progressive Property Group application (1 per intended occupant over 18 years of age): www.progressivesf.com. Click on the Tenant tab.
- A copy of a current pay stub or job offer letter
- $30 per person application fee (check or money order only; no cash please)
CA DRE License 01905856.
Progressive Property Group