Charming 1/BR, 1BA PLUS (unwarranted) bonus loft in historic 4 unit building with laundry. Great location just 1 block to Geary and Clement Street shops and restaurants. Close to the Presidio Park, Laurel Village, USF, and Kaiser Geary campus. Express buses to Financial District on California and Geary.
- 2nd floor unit
- Opens to an exclusive use rooftop deck
- Kitchen with refrigerator and gas stove and tile flooring
- Wood floors throughout remainder of unit
- Lots of built-in storage throughout
- Bathroom with full size tub, shower over tub, and tiled tub surround
- Fixed ladder access to second level loft space (unwarranted), with wood floors, and small balcony looking over backyard
12 month lease required.
Available for immediate occupancy
Rent: $2,025 per month
Security Deposit: 1.5x on month's rent
Water and trash paid by the owner
On site, coin operated laundry
Street parking only
Cat OK, no dogs--no exceptions
To view and for more questions, please contact this ad or call 404-906-5449.
Address: 56B Beaumont Ave, cross street Geary
In order to expedite our rental application process, please bring the following information when you visit the property:
- Completed Progressive Property Group application (1 per intended occupant over 18 years of age): www.progressivesf.com. Click on the Tenant tab.
- A copy of a current pay stub or job offer letter
- $30 per person application fee (check or money order only; no cash please)
CA DRE License 01905856.
Progressive Property Group
Application Fee: 30.00 Deposit: 3037.50
At $2,025, this home is priced $324 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Lone Mountain.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.