Charming 1/BR, 1BA PLUS (unwarranted) bonus loft in historic 4 unit building with laundry. Great location just 1 block to Geary and Clement Street shops and restaurants. Close to the Presidio Park, Laurel Village, USF, and Kaiser Geary campus. Express buses to Financial District on California and Geary.
- 2nd floor unit
- Opens to an exclusive use rooftop deck
- Kitchen with refrigerator and gas stove and tile flooring
- Wood floors throughout remainder of unit
- Lots of built-in storage throughout
- Bathroom with full size tub, shower over tub, and tiled tub surround
- Fixed ladder access to second level loft space (unwarranted), with wood floors, and small balcony looking over backyard
12 month lease required.
Available for immediate occupancy
Rent: $2,025 per month
Security Deposit: 1.5x on month's rent
Water and trash paid by the owner
On site, coin operated laundry
Street parking only
Cat OK, no dogs--no exceptions
To view and for more questions, please contact this ad or call 404-906-5449.
Address: 56B Beaumont Ave, cross street Geary
In order to expedite our rental application process, please bring the following information when you visit the property:
- Completed Progressive Property Group application (1 per intended occupant over 18 years of age): www.progressivesf.com. Click on the Tenant tab.
- A copy of a current pay stub or job offer letter
- $30 per person application fee (check or money order only; no cash please)
CA DRE License 01905856.
Progressive Property Group
Application Fee: 30.00 Deposit: 3037.50
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $2,025, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Lone Mountain by $810.
University Of San Francisco
Showing 1 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.