Close to so much!!
I-85, I-75, & I-288 all are within (7-15 min)
Kroger (5 min)
Walmart (7 min)
Atlanta Airport (14 min)
Camp Creek Marketplace (15 min)
Greenbriar mall (16 min)
South lake mall (22 min)
Downtown Atlanta (26 min)
Lovely Quiet Neighborhood - So much to offer in this open split-level home comes with a basement. Spacious interior, private and large lot, and screened in back patio are only some of the features that make this an excellent opportunity. This home is the jewel of the neighborhood. Don't miss out!
* Newly sanded and refinished hardwoods and new tile throughout!
* Freshly Painted Interior and Exterior!!
* Private Backyard, fully fenced in with screened in deck
* Extended driveway
* Stainless Steel Appliances!!
* Stunning and beautiful Kitchen - Wow!
* Granite Counter tops!
* Separate dining and living room/area
* Washer & Dryer connections!
* Ceiling fan in EVERY room
1 Full bathroom
1 Half bath
Den - 22x12
Master - 13.5 x 12
Bed 2 - 11 x 10.5
Bed 3 - 13 x 9.3
Camp Creek Middle
MOVE IN REQUIRES:
* Clear copy of license/ID
* Clear Copy of Social
* Min. of 1 month of pay stubs - (or proof of ability to pay) - must make 2.5 the rent a month ($2,250)
* Background/Credit Check/App Fee $40
* $975 deposit (refundable upon good, clean move-out.)
*Current and Previous Residence/employment verification
* A signed contract
* Open bankruptcy, recent repossessions, evictions or landlord related judgments in the last 3 years will result in automatic denial
* No felonies in the last 7 years
* No misdemeanor in the last 2 years
ADDRESS: Westford Circle, Atlanta, GA 30349
404-855-0889 - feel free to call (leave a voice mail) or text
premierpropllc @ yahoo.com - e-mail works great too!
Washer & Dryer Hookup
Market rate for this listing is $1,050 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $975, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Atlanta by $527.
Students who live in this rental at 5365 Westford Circle attend the following Fulton County Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Heritage Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Camp Creek Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Benjamin Banneker High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.