THIS BEAUTIFUL SOUTHSIDE REDLANDS charmer is a 1920s Craftsman home, 3BR/2BA, artfully REMODELED AND RESTORED in Redlands' BEST NEIGHBORHOOD--walk to Gerrard's, walking/biking distance to ESRI, Redlands Community Hospital, Redlands Bowl, and Historic Downtown Redlands.
THIS HOME FEATURES:
* LARGE MASTER BEDROOM RETREAT w/ MASTER BATHTUB/SHOWER
* CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING/Heat
* CLAWFOOT TUB and ARTISTIC COPPER SINK in SECOND BATH
* ORIGINAL MOLDING
* STAINLESS STEEL COUNTERTOPS AND APPLIANCES
* ORIGINAL DARK OAK FLOORS
* CUSTOM PAINT and SALTILLO TILE in Kitchen
* NICE LANDSCAPING
* WASHER/DRYER and REFRIGERATOR INCLUDED.
* Fenced yard, GARAGE, well-behaved pets negotiable.
Special rate of $2200/mo with $1500 security deposit. Landlord pays landscaping. Available June 1, 2015.
Drive by 536 S. Center St., then call WALTER at (707) 304-1606 or reply to this ad.
Don't miss out on this one-of-a-kind Redlands classic!
*These prices are based on average listing prices of all floorplans
University Of Redlands
Showing 1 of
* School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.