THIS BEAUTIFUL SOUTHSIDE REDLANDS charmer is a 1920s Craftsman home, 3BR/2BA, artfully REMODELED AND RESTORED in Redlands' BEST NEIGHBORHOOD--walk to Gerrard's, walking/biking distance to ESRI, Redlands Community Hospital, Redlands Bowl, and Historic Downtown Redlands.
THIS HOME FEATURES:
* LARGE MASTER BEDROOM RETREAT w/ MASTER BATHTUB/SHOWER
* CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING/Heat
* CLAWFOOT TUB and ARTISTIC COPPER SINK in SECOND BATH
* ORIGINAL MOLDING
* STAINLESS STEEL COUNTERTOPS AND APPLIANCES
* ORIGINAL DARK OAK FLOORS
* CUSTOM PAINT and SALTILLO TILE in Kitchen
* NICE LANDSCAPING
* WASHER/DRYER and REFRIGERATOR INCLUDED.
* Fenced yard, GARAGE, well-behaved pets negotiable.
Special rate of $2200/mo with $1500 security deposit. Landlord pays landscaping. Available June 1, 2015.
Drive by 536 S. Center St., then call WALTER at (707) 304-1606 or reply to this ad.
Don't miss out on this one-of-a-kind Redlands classic!