THIS BEAUTIFUL SOUTHSIDE REDLANDS charmer is a 1920s Craftsman home, 3BR/2BA, artfully REMODELED AND RESTORED in Redlands' BEST NEIGHBORHOOD--walk to Gerrard's, walking/biking distance to ESRI, Redlands Community Hospital, Redlands Bowl, and Historic Downtown Redlands.
THIS HOME FEATURES:
* LARGE MASTER BEDROOM RETREAT w/ MASTER BATHTUB/SHOWER
* CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING/Heat
* CLAWFOOT TUB and ARTISTIC COPPER SINK in SECOND BATH
* ORIGINAL MOLDING
* STAINLESS STEEL COUNTERTOPS AND APPLIANCES
* ORIGINAL DARK OAK FLOORS
* CUSTOM PAINT and SALTILLO TILE in Kitchen
* NICE LANDSCAPING
* WASHER/DRYER and REFRIGERATOR INCLUDED.
* Fenced yard, GARAGE, well-behaved pets negotiable.
Special rate of $2200/mo with $1500 security deposit. Landlord pays landscaping. Available June 1, 2015.
Drive by 536 S. Center St., then call WALTER at (707) 304-1606 or reply to this ad.
Don't miss out on this one-of-a-kind Redlands classic!
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.