Breathtaking Home with understated elegance throughout, the attention to detail and commitment to quality is a hallmark of this custom home.
Inside, the feeling is spacious and bright, with an easy flow through the uniquely designed open-plan living space. Upstairs are three bedrooms and two full baths, including a luxurious master suite and bath. Plus, the laundry room is located conveniently near the bedrooms. Downstairs are the spacious living, dining & family rooms, a private office and half bath.
The deluxe modern European kitchen has high-end appliances and an enormous amount of cabinet space, with an adjoining breakfast nook just off the large family room, all opening to the patio - a perfect arrangement for play, entertaining and inside/outside living. In addition to the numerous Green amenities, there is an attached garage with interior access.
This one-of-a-kind residence must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Other highlights include:
- Architectural, light-filled design which features high ceilings, modern open floor plan, tall glass-paneled doors and custom windows.
- Green amenities include electric solar panels, end-grain wood flooring, tankless water heater, extra insulation, two high-efficiency furnaces and composite countertops.
- Spacious master bedroom suite with hill views and exquisite spa-like bath including timed radiant floor heating, automatic skylight and steam shower.
- Extra-large eat-in kitchen features the latest deluxe energy-efficient European appliances, expansive counter space and pantry storage.
- Artisan-quality tile work - custom lighting - upstairs laundry room - large closets and storage.
- Colorful drought resistant landscaping with automatic irrigation system in front and back gardens adding year-round beauty.
Near BART, freeways, UC, regional parks and the exciting shops and restaurants on College, Claremont and Piedmont Avenues.
Available: Mid-February, One Year Lease; Rent - $4,500, Security Deposit - $6,500; Tenant pays for Gas, Electric, Water, Sewage & Garbage; Owner pays for Yard Maintenance; One off- Street parking space included. Application Fee - $30 per person, Contact Shaw Properties at 2119 West St. Berkeley, CA 94702 at 510-665-4350 to arrange a showing.
Market rate for this listing is $6,300 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $4,500, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Shafter by $810.
Berkeley City College
University Of California Berkeley
Samuel Merritt University
California College Of The Arts
Showing 4 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.