Breathtaking Home with understated elegance throughout, the attention to detail and commitment to quality is a hallmark of this custom home.
Inside, the feeling is spacious and bright, with an easy flow through the uniquely designed open-plan living space. Upstairs are three bedrooms and two full baths, including a luxurious master suite and bath. Plus, the laundry room is located conveniently near the bedrooms. Downstairs are the spacious living, dining & family rooms, a private office and half bath.
The deluxe modern European kitchen has high-end appliances and an enormous amount of cabinet space, with an adjoining breakfast nook just off the large family room, all opening to the patio - a perfect arrangement for play, entertaining and inside/outside living. In addition to the numerous Green amenities, there is an attached garage with interior access.
This one-of-a-kind residence must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Other highlights include:
- Architectural, light-filled design which features high ceilings, modern open floor plan, tall glass-paneled doors and custom windows.
- Green amenities include electric solar panels, end-grain wood flooring, tankless water heater, extra insulation, two high-efficiency furnaces and composite countertops.
- Spacious master bedroom suite with hill views and exquisite spa-like bath including timed radiant floor heating, automatic skylight and steam shower.
- Extra-large eat-in kitchen features the latest deluxe energy-efficient European appliances, expansive counter space and pantry storage.
- Artisan-quality tile work - custom lighting - upstairs laundry room - large closets and storage.
- Colorful drought resistant landscaping with automatic irrigation system in front and back gardens adding year-round beauty.
Near BART, freeways, UC, regional parks and the exciting shops and restaurants on College, Claremont and Piedmont Avenues.
Available: Mid-February, One Year Lease; Rent - $4,500, Security Deposit - $6,500; Tenant pays for Gas, Electric, Water, Sewage & Garbage; Owner pays for Yard Maintenance; One off- Street parking space included. Application Fee - $30 per person, Contact Shaw Properties at 2119 West St. Berkeley, CA 94702 at 510-665-4350 to arrange a showing.