Address: 5301 Larkspur St, Anchorage AK 99507. The house is located in the heart of Anchorage. Trails, parks, and more outside of your front door.
The house is located in a semi cul-de-sac and is within walking distance of Tudor Elementary.
This is a fantastic neighborhood for families or people that enjoy being outdoors.
Tudor Elementary (5 minute walk)
Wendler Middle ( 2.2mi)
East High (5.4 mi)
- Built in 1982, completely remodeled in 2014-2017 - new carpet, floor, paint, etc
- 2 car garage with shelving, extra freezer, and storage
- Front deck & full house-length back deck
- Main floor: living room, dining room, kitchen, half bathroom, and laundry
- Upper floor: Master bedroom with walk-in closet, on-suite bathroom with shower, 2 other bedrooms, and second bathroom with tub
- Washer & Dryer included
- New carpet - 2014
- New indoor paint - 2014
- New Kitchen Cabinets - 2014
- New high energy efficient spray foam insulation in crawlspace - 2014
- New Triple pane windows upstairs - 2016
- New Roof - 2017
- New outdoor paint - 2017
- 6,360 sq ft fenced in lot
- Storage Shed
- Jacuzzi hot tub hookup and deck available (tub not included)
- Safe, established, family friendly neighborhood
- Private 4 Camera Surveillance System with DVR and Monitor
- Close to shopping, UAA, Providence, and trails
I am looking for: responsible and clean renters, preferably with good references. Pets upon approval, but may require pet deposit and additional rent. We have high expectations that whoever rents this home take good care of it as well.
Rent: $1,975/month + utilities. Refundable deposit equal to one month's rent is required.
Lawn Maintenance is responsibility of the tenant, the equipment is provided by the landlord.
Term: 12mo's + required, 24 mo's preferred
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Campbell Park by $329.
Students who live in this rental at 5301 Larkspur Street attend the following Anchorage School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Tudor Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Wendler Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
East High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.